Regional Information Center for Science and Technology (RICeST), having the greatest collection of nation-wide and international information databases, stands on top of the Iranian information and technology centers. Through RICeST researchers (faculty members, students of different fields, etc.) can access, Persian and non-Persian databases. The services offered by RICeST, could be drawn on by individuals attending or through the net. Researchers can access the following services and information at RICeST: 1- Full text of all Persian articles published in scholarly research journals
2- Full text of Arabic and English articles
3- Full text of scientific documents
4- Full text of non-Persian theses and dissertations
5- Abstracts of Persian theses
6- Persian and non-Persian books available at RICeST
7- Making prompt document requests from well-known international libraries for RICeST’s users.
8- Browsing the book holding of the Iranian universitiy libraries.
9- Searching in subject databases
10- Searching in global indexing systems including EBSCO, ScienceDirect, Tomson Reuters, Scopus, etc.
Regional Information Center for Science and Technology collects all published journals of Iran without subject and language limitations. Beside gathering scholarly scientific periodicals journals, RICeST purchases some considerable English journals and present their information on its website. Moreover, this center is responsible for preparing Islamic world research journals .
RICeST would be nothing less than a pioneer center in acquisition, process and dissemination of scientific and technical information; aiming at facilitating Iran and regional countries’ scientific achievements through supporting educational, research and technical aspects of information management activities.
· Apply novel principles and ideas of information and knowledge management for intelligent organization of multilingual resources;
· Advance the ICT for better management of data, information and knowledge;
· Facilitate the accessibility of information resources for Iran and regional countries;
· Support education and research throughout Iran and regional countries, aiming at the development of informed societies;
· Foster scientific communication among academicians and freelance researchers through knowledge synergy.